Sunday, February 19, 2012

Village Music

Yesterday Jason and I went to Konkwa village and while we were there we visited this very talented blind gentleman. Jeremy and Whitney are good friends with his family so I had heard about how inspiring he is before but getting to see him in action...playing hymns on his hand crafted instrument while softly singing was such a sweet experience. I wish I could have videoed him and shared that but unfortunately it would have taken a really really long time with the speed of our internet 
to upload a video plus I am not too handy with video 
recording : ). Instead here are few pictures....
 
Thought this might be encouraging for some to see today!

"This is the work of the Eternal One, 
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
This is the day the Eternal God has made;
let us celebrate and be happy today."
Psalm 118:23-24

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment