- My Mom's early morning happy go lucky attitude. I am not a morning person (in fact, I usually do not speak until after breakfast) but my Mom literally wakes up smiling I think.
- My Dad calling me when there is a full moon to make me walk outside and look up at the same time as him, just to know we are looking at the same sky, and really are closer together than we think.
- My sister's broad depth of knowledge. She has the smart genes in the family for sure. I text her often asking random questions, usually about veterinary care for my child/puppy, Rex. But whatever I ask about, I always know she will either have the answer or the intellectual drive to find it for me.
- Sitting on the front porch swing with Mom watching Rex play with Gus and Spanky (Rex runs in circles around the yard, large fast circles)
- Rex, in general of course. For the past three years he has been the source of so much delight.
- Walks with Cheree, Mrs. Peggy, and my Mom in the evening
- Checking cows with my Dad, even though I am not the reliable counter of the family. I don't have great eyes for one, and for two, they always move right when I am almost done.
- Movie nights. Love, love, love when we all go to the movies together. I get my coke-a-cola and peanut m&m's and I am set.
Discovery Bible Study - Foundations of Faith
3 years ago