Monday, November 8, 2010

Eclectic Update

These past weeks have been flying by. I can't believe we are already well into November. In only a few days Jason and I will have been married for 6 months, woot woot. Anyways though, I have a few things to share today of importance...

The Sunday before last our church here in Chattanooga gave selflessly to finish funding our one time costs budget. Our team is ECSTATIC to announce that our budget is fully funded and we are more than grateful for this peaceful blessing. As Jason has said this past week, "all we have to do is get on the plane." Praise the Lord for that. Thank you East Brainerd Church for your giving, supportive, and encouraging hearts. Your generosity has blown us away!

If you haven't heard this song...you should watch the music video. It is pretty great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO2prEoATH8&ob=av2e


I have finished Francine Rivers' Mark of the Lion series and wanted everyone to know, it is amazing. If you haven't read it...you should. It is pretty great.




The fall colors in Chattanooga have been beautiful. First the leaves change colors, then they fall off, then you rake them, then you put them in leaf bags, dial 311, and someone mysteriously comes to take them away. This is a whole new concept for me, coming from TX. I mean we had trees in our yard but I had never in my life have I raked leaves until I moved to Tennessee. It was actually kind of fun, what was more fun was playing in them with Jason and Rex.
One of trees in our front yard in its loveliness.

Just when you have a good pile going... Rex helps himself to rolling all in it.


That is all for today, hope you have the most fabulous Monday!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love love love it! I am so thankful to know you and Jason. I love that Brit Nicole song! Keep livin for that reason!! i love you davis'

    ReplyDelete